Monday, February 14, 2011

Fatal Wedding Wrap Up and Grand Prizes

I can't believe it's over! The last 14 days have flown by in a frenzy of cake and shoes and dresses and rings. I had the time of my life hearing what you all thought of the choices Ronlyn and Aly came up with. I so enjoyed hearing you talk about characters I've created with such care and concern for what they'd want. I found it equal parts amusing, touching, entertaining and sometimes downright funny!

Tonight I went through all 14 posts and copied down every name from every comment and put all those names in the ice bucket in my hotel room. I used every single scrap of paper in the hotel room, including those coaster things they put under the glasses. For every comment you made, you received an entry into the grand prize drawing. From this photo, you can see there were hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of entries.

For 14 days leading up to the Sept. 5 release of Fatal Destiny, I will reveal the winning choice for each category, so be sure to check in on August 22 and every day thereafter to find out what you all have chosen for Sam & Nick's Fatal Wedding! And mark your calendars for July 18 when Fatal Consequences will be released.

Since we had SO many entrants, I decided to do two more Amazon or Barnes & Noble gift cards for two runners up:

$25 Gift Card goes to: Jamie Lynn

$25 Gift Card goes to: Wantbaby (Heather)

AND THE GRAND PRIZE, FATAL BOOKS IN ADVANCE OF RELEASE DATES FOR THE LIFE OF THE SERIES, GOES TO.....

CORRINA!


Email me at marie@marieforce.com to claim your prizes!

To all who participated in the wedding planning, I can't thank you enough for making this such a fun experience for me and my characters. You exceeded my wildest expectations! I'm so looking forward to hearing what you think of the wedding when it's all put together in the Fatal Destiny novella.

And one more time: Alyson Hackett and Ronlyn Howe, I love you both forever and ever for doing such a great job putting this whole thing together. In a million years, I never could have done anything close to what you two came up with. THANK YOU so much!

Please come back for to join us for Book Club, every Thursday! Hope to see you there.
xoxo
Marie