Thursday, April 28, 2011

July 18




The murder of two members of the Capitol Cleaning Service might’ve been just another homicide investigation—that is if one of them hadn’t been romantically involved with a married senator from Arizona. Lt. Sam Holland and her team are plunged into another complex case that at first seems open and shut. But as Sam tugs on the threads of the investigation she uncovers a deep, dark Washington secret that threatens the careers of some of the government’s highest-ranking officials. Racing to catch a killer before he can strike again, Sam and her fiancé, U.S. Senator Nick Cappuano, attempt to plan a wedding while her colleague Detective Tommy “Gonzo” Gonzales faces life-changing news.

July 18, 2011. Are you ready for some more Sam & Nick?

9 comments:

Safari Poet said...

*Insert embarrassing girly shriek!* Why isn't tomorrow July? :-)

Marie Force said...

Aww, thanks! So glad you're looking forward to it.

Kara C said...

My coworker/ fellow Kindle loving/ friend who was just recently helped to discover your books, said, and I quote, "July? JULY? What am I supposed to do until July?" LOL! I think that means she is a really, really big fan of Nick and Sam (and you.)

Marie Force said...

That's so awesome, KK! Thanks for sharing and please tell her Sam, Nick and I are happy to have her!

Mary G said...

So ready!!

Mary G said...

another great cover too.

Dru said...

Love the cover and I can't wait to read this one.

krisgils33 said...

I'M READY FOR SAM AND NICK NOW!!!!
(yes, I realize I'm yelling, but why are you making us wait????)
:-)

Lisa Filipe said...

Atleast you are giving us something to do in the meantime with your summer series.....Cant wait!!!