Friday, October 28, 2011

What a Fun Fun FUN Launch Week!

The first sign of good news for Treading Water came early yesterday. I woke to a flurry of emails from readers and friends who told me they'd gotten a notice from Amazon letting them know my new book was on sale.




I had a feeling it was going to be a very good day, and I wasn't wrong. By the end of the day, the book was at no. 17 for ALL of Kindle, which makes it a Kindle bestseller! Commence happy dancing in an Elaine-from-Seinfeld kind of way, since I'm still recovering from surgery after all!

Treading Water began climbing the charts. I wonder if Nicholas Sparks was feeling the heat from the new kid in town...


The news got even better as the day went on...



And better still...


And then today I found myself in some very good company with two of my all-time favorite authors. Pinch me please!



Of all the books of mine that could be in this position, this is the one I would've chosen. It's my all-time favorite, the book of my heart, the first book I ever wrote. Thank you to everyone who has given me this thrill ride of a lifetime.

12 comments:

Karen C said...

Congratulations - very, very Cool!

Marie Force said...

Thanks, Karen!

Jackie 0668 said...

I am so happy for you. Just lent one of your books on my Kindle to a friend. Told her that she will get hooked on your writing and want to read all your books!
Couldn't happen to a nicer person!

Marie Force said...

Thanks so much, Jackie! Thanks for spreading the word for me.

Amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS MARIE!!! I would have rated it number 1 from the beginning and in every category. Can you tell how much I love it? Definitely one of my favorite books! Great job!

Amber

Marie Force said...

Thanks so much, Amber! That's so great to hear. I had this book ready to go for so many years, suspecting my devoted readers might love it. It's nice to know I was right about that, so thank you for letting me know! Can't wait to get the next two out too!

JenM said...

Marie you deserve every bit of this. If your books weren't great, you wouldn't have hooked all of those devoted readers. Congrats!

Mary G said...

That's so awesome & frameworthy too.

Bex said...

And to think not one editor fought to get these books . . . I'm so happy for you that TW is rocketing up the charts. Congratulations!

Marie Force said...

Jen,
Thank you so muck for that! I really appreciate it.

Mary.
Very frameworthy, indeed!

Bex,
Now I am THANKING GOD that editors passed on these books. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Stephanie Queen said...

Wowy wow wow! Fabulous going, Marie!!!

Very excited for you!

Stephanie Queen

Virginia said...

Congrats this is fabulous and what great reviews this book is getting WOW!