Monday, July 21, 2008

Surreal Moments Along the Way

Last week, one of my Sourcebooks sisters, Loucinda McGary, whose book "The Wild Sight," will be out in October, hosted our lovely editor Deb Werksman on the Romance Bandits blog. As part of Deb's day on the blog, IOU copies of the Fall releases were offered.

The woman who won "Line of Scrimmage," Australian romance author Suzanne Brandyn, posted this note on her blog after winning the book:

"Oh, I won a novel on Romance Bandits, which was a pleasant surprise. The story, a contemporary (right up my alley) Line of Scrimmage by Marie Sullivan Force. The excerpt sounds fantastic. I think this will be another one of those sit/lie down and keep reading right until the very end, all in one sitting. Don't you just love books like that. You can find Marie's website here:
http://www.mariesullivanforce.com/"

I have a reader in Australia! Loucinda and I have had several chats about how surreal it is to realize that people we don't know will soon be reading our books. Just another fabulous--and surreal--moment on the journey. Watch for our books on September 1 (Line of Scrimmage) and October 1 (The Wild Sight).