Friday, June 18, 2010

More Reviews for Fatal Affair

From Book Junkie: The author makes the reader part of the action, effortlessly weaving the world of politics and murder in which the character’s come alive on the pages. The plot was addictive and scandalous with so many family secrets from a top Virginia political family as well as perfectly illustrating intricacies of Nick and Sam’s fragile, yet burgeoning relationship that will draw you in and not let go. Drama, passion, suspense, Fatal Affair has it all! Read the full review.

And from World According to Books: Superb!!! (Definition: Of unusually high quality; excellent). That is what comes to mind if someone were to ask me what I thought about this book. Marie Force does it again. Her writing is flawless; her suspense is gripping; her romance is passionate; her characters are real; and the surprise twists in the storyline are some of the book's greatest strengths. What I love about her writing is her ability to draw the reader into the book as if they were part of the story. She grabs a hold of you and doesn't let you go until the very last page. Read the full review.

In other news, I received this from the Lories for Love at First Flight:



And I received edits to Fatal Justice, which will be out in January. So I'll be diving back into that book as soon as I get all my blogs written for next week!